- The latest version of O2 can be downloaded from here: Binaries , Source Code
- For demo files and applications see Files for O2 Demos/Tests
- Video of the O2 module that provides a web interface to upload zip files for scannig: Using the O2 Web Scanner website Module
- Updated version of HacmeBank including a number of videos and a PoC tool for SQL Injection
- For the more advanced O2 users, here is a challenge: O2 Challenge #1) Viewstate data leak of non-visible data
- And finally Stephen Evens posted two entries showing How to compile O2 source if using VS2005 & .NET 2.0 and giving his Progress report - trying to wed Orizon with O2's CIR format
One question I had is on the file format for the videos. Which one should I use: Mp4 or WMF?
The above is just a small sample of the content that I am planning to upload over the next couple weeks. So if there is an area that you really want me to cover, let me know and I will write a post about it.