This is the first of a series of blog entries that I will write on the topic of "O2 Funding model and the multiple Business Modules that are (in my point of view) 100% compatible with O2's Open Source positioning."
----- (content from the current version of http://o2platform.com/wiki/O2_Pledges
With the objective to create a funding source for O2's development, the following Pledges have been set-up at Pledgie.com:
- O2 Platform - 'SharePoint/MOSS' Rule Pack
- O2 Platform - 'ASP.NET MVC' Rule Pack
- O2 Platform - 'J2EE Struts' Rule Pack
- O2 Platform - 'J2EE Spring MVC' Rule Pack
Industry sector specific
- O2 Platform - 'BlackBox / Penetration Testing' RulePack
- O2 Platform - 'WhiteBox / Source Analysis' Rule Pack
- O2 Platform - 'WAF/IDS' Rule Pack
Not an OWASP activity
Please not that the above pledges are NOT OWASP driven activities and OWASP has no responsibility on the allocation of the funds pledged. This is an experiment to see how this model could be used to generate funds for OWASP Projects.