"How to write UnitTests (Browser Automation and WS driven) that test for the valid state of the TM test websites (http://18.104.22.168:90 and http://22.214.171.124:91) and ensure that they have not been spectacularly modified, modified or hacked :)"
Here is a list of what I would like to keep an eye on or do:
- Is the website still up?
- What about its response time?
- Do the normal N user activities still work? (open page, view content, login, edit content)
- Is there any malicious content on the TM websites? (namely on the changes recently changes)
- Activity logs and detect malicious/weird activity?
- How to automatically rebuild the server (maybe every day)?
All these should be written as UnitTest and executed on demand (or in a schedule). Sounds like a job for O2 :)
Humm, it looks like I really need to add AppSensor capabilities to TM, since that would allow some of these tests/activities to be detected in real time :)