I really think that Visualization is key for Application Security , and we really need to start using this research in the Application Security field (unfortunately, note how in the Software Analysis and Visualization page there is not one mention to 'Security' or 'Secure').
Some of them have PDFs/Videos online:
- A Visual Analysis and Design Tool for Planning Software Reengineerings
- Visualization of Execution Traces and its Application to Software Maintenance
- Understanding Complex Multithreaded Software Systems by Using Trace Visualization
But some only have images (where is the article!!!!)
- Projecting Code Changes onto Execution Traces to Support Localization of Recently Introduced Bugs
- Monitoring Code Quality and Development Activity by Software Maps