- he was quite nervous, which shows the 'pressure to deliver' that TED has.
- See Jeremiah's Written Speech (i.e. what he wanted to say) and his personal comments about the experience)
- I really like the concept of 'Hack yourself first' but I wished Jeremiah had given more examples on how to do it an a personal, corporate and organisational level
- there was FAR too much FUD for my taste. I would had been better if he found a more positive way to deliver the message
- It is also quite obvious by Jeremiah performance that he really cares about WebAppSec and wants to make the world more secure
- Of course that he owns a company that helps companies to 'Hack themselves first' so there is a lot of vested interest in there too :)
- I think that OWASP doesn't get one mention, which is not Jeremiah's fault. I just shows the weakness of the OWASP Brand
Here is the Video: