At the moment I have a mix of O2 scripts and some automation, but it is still not the workflow I want.
Basically I want to be able to have this workflow:
- open up editor and screenshot tool (like the one from O2 or built-in into OSx)
- write text
- take screenshot
- paste screenshot into article
- write more text
- take more screenshots and paste them
Basically I want to have the minimum disruption and pause between the moment I take the screenshot and the moment I use it in a blog.
Currently the workflow I have is:
- take screenshot and save it locally
- go into blog gui and click on the add image
- select image from local disk
- click on upload
- select uploaded image
- click on insert into article
That 6 steps for something that should be 1 step.
And this is what 'Design' is all about. Find a problem and make it simple (i.e. reduce the number of steps required to execute a particular action)