Since I'm a developer (currently on the O2 Platform and TeamMentor), I wonder if I have these traits? and since I'm hiring, the question is how to identify them?
- Empathetic: vigorously defends the interests of users by adopting their perspective
- Analytical: breaks down large objectives, ideas, and problems into small manageable ones
- Visionary: identifies a singular idea & fights for its simplicity, yet plans for growth
- Scientific: methodically attacks problems, reducing paths of inquiry efficiently
- Creative: dreams up new ideas & approaches, continuously and asynchronously
- Professional: invests time in long-term effectiveness, maintainablility of their work
- Entrepreneurial: willfully kills projects that don't success before over-investing on them
- Hungry: relentlessly improves, thorough learning, practising and sharing
Well I'm not the one that should be evaluating my our performance (I think I do most of those :) ) , but if you're a developer, this is really want adds value when creating applications.