If this is something you can do (and have the skills + availability), please ping me and I'll put you in touch.
And if you are looking to hire a team or want the services provided by a company (vs a contactor) I will recommend that you talk with these guys below (just a quick list from the top of my head of when I think of WebApp Security companies):
- Joe Basirico at SecurityInnovation - who leads a great team (note that I work at SI)
- Dan Cornell at Denim Group (Texas) - the man behind http://code.google.com/p/threadfix/
- Jeff Williams at Aspect Security (Washington DC) - the creator of http://esapi.org/
- John Steven at Cigital (Washington DC) - who just god married and need a good excuse to go out and visit a 'customer' :)
- Justin Clarke at Gotham Digital Science (London) - who is a regular Chiswick Boot Camp sometimes wearing his Batsuit :)