I think we're getting there, since below you can see what he will send to the companies that want to join (if you want to join, ping me and I'll hook you up with Tom).
Btw, there is no NDA that needs to be signed or massive 'approval/vetting process'. As long as the recipient is from an AppSec company, were good :)
Now compare that with what the other AppSec tool vendors do :)
Here are the main links with information and downloads:
- TeamMentor with OWASP Library (GitHub): https://github.com/TeamMentor-OWASP/Master - This is our evaluation version and you can use it anywhere you like (note the this Library's content is released under CreativeCommons)
- You can see this version in action at http://owasp.teammentor.net
- TeamMentor for Partners with SI Library (GitHub): https://github.com/TMClients/TM-Partner - This is the commercial version of TeamMentor with the main SI Library (4000+ articles), hosted in a dedicated GitHub repository for partners.
- You can see this version in action at http://teammentor.net.
- Note that you will need a valid GitHub account to access this TM-Partner repository, so if you let us know which handle(s) you want to use we will give you access to it. (we can also create a GitHub account for you if you want)
- TeamMentor Documentation: http://docs.teammentor.net - this is the main 'How to use TeamMentor' documentation page
- TeamMentor Technology: http://docs.teammentor.net/xsl/Table_of_Contents - this set of articles (hosted by TeamMentor) provides more information on how TeamMentor works
- Rules of Engagement: http://diniscruz.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/details-of-teammentor-partner-program.html - Dinis has posted on his blog our current partner model, which we will post soon on the main Security Innovation website. (www.securityinnovation.com) Basically the rules are that you (as a Partner) are free to use TeamMentor as long as you don't share (to Google) the main SI library and dramatically remove the TeamMentor branding.
- Mailing list: https://groups.google.com/a/securityinnovation.com/group/teammentor/topics
- Download the eval version of TeamMentor and get your head around how it works and what you can do with it.
- Send us your GitHub account so that we can give you access to the TeamMentor Partner Version.