Since it was that easy, I added NodeJS support to the O2 Platform and created a couple REPL editor environments which make it easy to consume NodeJS.
Here is a video of these new O2 Scripts (note how easy it was to create an NodeJS webserver :)
Some NodeJS references:
- NodeJS main site: http://nodejs.org (with commercial support provided by Joyent)
- Installing and Running node.js applications within IIS on Windows - Are you mad?
- Node.js vs. ASP.NET Web API css
- What is Node.js?
- Node.js, Doctor’s Offices and Fast Food Restaurants – Understanding Event-driven Programming
- What so different about Node.js's event-driven? Can't we do that in ASP.NET's HttpAsyncHandler?
- How to pass command line arguments to node.js?
- The secrets of Node's success radar.
- Projects, Applications, and Companies Using Node
- Useful when starting using NodeJS
- Taking Baby Steps with Node.js
- Don't debug with JSON.Stringify
- JSON Round Trip with node.js
- How to stop a node.js server without killing the process?
- NodeJS tools
- Running NodeJS on IIS: