Here are the stand alone exes, all about 9Mb since they contain the Roslyn dlls and the O2 REPL Script environment as embedded resources.
- PoC - Roslyn C# ScriptEngine Execute v1.0.exe - provides a REPL for Roslyn
- Util - View Roslyn AST Graph v1.0.exe - good to see the AST tree created by Roslyn
- Util - Exe Creator (using Roslyn Compiler v1.0.exe - Nice tool to create stand alone exes
- Util - Roslyn - Compile Solution and view errors v1.0.exe - compile entire solutions
- Util - Roslyn - OnSave Compile Solution (with REPL) v1.0.exe - adds a REPL for Roslyn objects
- PoC - Roslyn refactor on InitializerExpressions v1.0.exe - shows an refactoring example
- Util - Roslyn AST Refactoring via REPL Script v1.0.exe - gui to develop refactoring scripts
- Util - Roslyn Cat.Net- Compile and Scan Solution v1.0.exe - shows integration of code compile and security scanning (Cat.NET will be download the first time this tool is executed)
The titles of these tools should give a good clue on what they do, but if you want me to expand on them (or how the script works), just add a comment to this post with your request/questions.
Note that you can run all these scripts using the latest version of the O2 Platform (just search for 'Roslyn' scripts).
If you are trying to get your head around Roslyn, the best one to try is the first one (PoC - Roslyn C# ScriptEngine Execute v1.0.exe) which is a nice REPL environment. Here is a post I wrote a while back that shows this tool in action: Video: Using O2's Roslyn-based C# REPL Script environment