And by training I don't just mean class-room or ICT. A key element of TeamMentor is the idea that it is a 'Mentor' And mentors are by definition teachers :)
So how can TM be used in short (and in bursts) training sessions? (or knowledge transfers)
For example, how to teach/show a developer:
- What is a particular type of vulnerability? (and what policies is it mapped to?)
- How it affects his product? (this is usually what is being reported)
- How it can be tested?
- How it can be fixed?
- How it can be prevented in the future?
For example what should these packages look like?
- A page with links to other TM articles?
- A git repository with the content (and a local page with the links) - important if there is customized content (for example application specific code-samples) and to keep an historical record of what happened
- A couple glue O2 scripts - needed if we want to present this to devs in consolidated views or if custom actions (like scans) need to be triggered