Tom did a great job with these slides, where we mapped how 4 use cases that TeamMentor can help with.
Here is how the Slides cover it:
Use Case I - Security Team:
- A software vulnerability has been identified.
- You need to verify it and need more information about it.
- What do you do, and where do you go for guidance?
- You’ve verified a software vulnerability.
- You need to communicate the details of that vulnerability or set of vulnerabilities to your team.
- How is this accomplished most effectively?
- You’ve verified a given vulnerability, and can now prioritize it.
- You have knowledge internally, or security policies you need to map to.
- How can I do this in a streamlined way?
- The tool reports findings.
- You need to make more sense of the results.
- The findings point to guidance specific to the findings.
- Fix what you’ve found. Re-scan.