"...So my initial thoughts were why does not every software organization has a copy of this, it seems like a no brainer to me. I haven't spent much time with the product but here is what I like from what I saw this morning:
- I like the different ways this could be consumed: XML, JSON,...etc Makes it integration ready inside the enterprise.
- I like the fact that it could be skinned, definitely helpful for integration inside the enterprise and gives an advantage to partners.
- Although, I didn't get a thorough look inside the content, it seems to be going up to .NET 4.0 which is great.
- Looks to me like the perfect compliment to a lot of products\services. SCR, Pen Testing, SCA, custom training...etc
- I think the design (UI) needs a bit of an uplift. I bet a few usability rounds could go a long way too.
- There should be an easier way to copy content from the core articles to new folders (again, it might be there but I haven't had enough time to look at it).
For reference you can see the TeamMentor Pricing model here and the Partner program here
If you just want to take TM for a spin, the eval (which is the full engine with a Creative Commons Library) is here: https://docs.teammentor.net/xml/Eval