To move this forward, could you please answer these questions:
- Do you have experience in editing wikis?
- What about wikis using the WikiMedia engine (which is the one used by OWASP)
- Do you know how to use http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Transclusion ?
- Do you have an account in the OWASP wiki?
- Have you made any changes to the owasp wiki? And if so, can you point me to the best example of your work?
- Do you have an CV online that I could take a look (LinkedIn would be great)
- Have you used Git or GitHub?
- Can you program? if so on what languages?
- Please also answer these operational questions
- What time zone are you in?
- How much time can you spend on the 'wiki editing' tasks (a week)
- Have you agreed a payment model/rate with OWASP/Samantha?
- Where/how should we track the work done (i.e. what counts as 'payable' work)