I'm calling it RC1 (Release Candidate 1) so that it can be given a good test drive before I update the main O2 Platform download and links.
This version is distributed as a zip, since there were a couple issues with the auto-extraction of the stand-alone exe version (used in the 5.3 version).
So please download the 16Mb O2_Platform_5.5_RC1.zip , unzip it into a local folder, and execute the O2 Platform 5.5 - RC1.exe file:
... which should look like this:
This version also updates the 'Need Help?' drop-down links, which now point to the following pages:
- Start here: https://github.com/o2platform/FluentSharp/blob/master/README.md
- O2 Mailing list: https://groups.google.com/a/owasp.org/forum/#!forum/o2-platform
- Web Scripting (book): https://github.com/o2platform/Book_WebAutomation/blob/master/O2Documentation.md
- WinForms Scripting (book): https://github.com/o2platform/Book_WebAutomation/blob/master/WinForms.md
- O2 Blogs (tons of scripts examples): http://blog.diniscruz.com/search/label/O2%20Platform
- O2 Blogs (older script samples): http://o2platform.wordpress.com/